Our laboratory's website has been renewed.
2018/11/15 staff info is updated[New]
2018/4/2 staff info is updated[New]
2017/1/17 Program of 2016 workshop
2015/11/30 Program of 2015 workshop
2012/01/21 Program of 2012 workshop
2012/12/14 2012 Workshop Information
2011/12/07 Program of 2011 workshop
2011/11/08 Workshop Information
2010/12/07 Program of 2010 workshop
2010/11/08 Workshop Information
2009/12/07 Program of 2009 workshop
Research in this Section
The Section of Marine Environment and Energy Engineering is concerned with the study of complex flow phenomena associated with nonlinear interactions between free surfaces and floating bodies by means of numerical simulation, theoretical analysis and experiment. Recent research areas include:
- Development of numerical methods based on CIP or MPS for strongly nonlinear fluid-structure interactions
- Prediction and prevention of wave disaster
- Dynamics of large-scale floating platform for offshore wind farm
- Environmentally friendly ship design
- High-resolution numerical simulation of air pollutants diffusion.
Title Name(Family & First) e-mail* TEL Professor Changhon HU hu 92-583-7746 Assistant Professor Makoto SUEYOSHI sueyoshi 92-583-7748 Assistant Professor Hongzhong ZHU sueyoshi 92-583-7749 Researcher Cheng LIU liu 92-583-7749 Researcher MOHAMED M. KAMRA mohamed.kamra 92-583-7749 Secretary Masako YOSHIZU yoshizu 92-583-7749
* please add @riam.kyushu-u.ac.jp
Prof. Masashi KASHIWAGI moved to Osaka University, 04/2008.This Section also holds the concurrent chair of Ocean Systems Dynamics in the Department of Earth System Science and Technology at Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Kyushu University.
old page is here�B