This group explores the mystery of ocean circulations by way of numerical modeling. We also challenge to predict the future of ocean environment as shown by this map.
- An article "Numerical simulation of the abrupt occurrence of strong current in the southeastern Japan Sea" of Hirose et al. has been accepted by Continental Shelf Research. (July 11, 2016)
- Dr. Wang moved to College of Oceanography, Ho Hai University. (May 23, 2016)
- At Chikushi campus of Kyushu University, Open Campus will be held on May 14, 2016.(April 5, 2016)
- Fukunaga-kun has graduated the MS course and employed by Kobe Steel, Ltd. (April 1, 2016)
- Han and Hirose published "Multi-model ensemble estimation of volume transport through the straits of the East/Japan Sea" in Ocean Dynamics.(December 15, 2015)
- Takayama, Hirose, and Onitsuka published "Response of ecosystem to the variation of river nutrient discharge in East Asian marginal seas" in "Aquabiology" in Japanese.(November 9, 2015)